Re: [RTTY] RTTY SWEEPSTAKES

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY SWEEPSTAKES
From: Jay Townsend <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:46:28 +0000
At 10:20 AM 12/7/03 +0000, you wrote:
>Sweepstakes rules allow only one qso with
>a particular station in the entire contest,
>regardless of band.
>
>With typical domestic Rtty contest participation,
>you would run out of stations to work in just
>a few hours.

Dave is of course correct, and thus, the RTTY Roundup. We also in the long
tradition of RTTY contesting allow contacts with non-US stations.  Actually
Roundup is far better than SS, more strategy as mults are an unknown number.

---
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents
of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the
return or destruction of these documents.

All email sent to or from the corporate email system may be retained, monitored
and/or reviewed.