Re: [RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest

To: RTTY Contest <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest
From: Carter Grabarczyk <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:04:45 -0500

Waldemar DK3VN wrote:

Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

...  Not that I really care that much but if the contest sponsor
claims to have awards, they should honor their word and give the
awards out in a timely manner.

are you thinking about the famous "CQ Magazine"-??? ~:(

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

Yes, I agree, and "timely" is certainly the operative word. I won Michigan for four years in the CQ 160 CW contest and only received one certificate (and that with great difficulty). It's just a certificate, not an engraved trophy, so in this day of computerization/mechanization, how complicated can it be?

73/Carter/K8VT