[RTTY] Operating above 21.100 or 28.100 rtty

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Operating above 21.100 or 28.100 rtty
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 06:39:01 -0800 (PST)
During the contests, the rtty stations tend to spread
out and go above .100 on 10 and 15 meters.  This is
fine and I find quite a few stations up there.

But if I read the rules correctly(?) since those
frequencies are still in the Novice band, I think the
limit is 250 watts.

Every time we went up past .100 we put the amp in
standby and turned up the transceiver output to 100
watts.  But there was several stations up here (USA
stations) that were very loud.  Has anything changed,
or in the heat of the contest anything go's??

Joe K0BX