Re: [RTTY] need help interfacing TS850 to Hal DXP38

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] need help interfacing TS850 to Hal DXP38
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:16:21 -0800 (PST)
Tom, I do not know if this is a correct statement or
not?

The prewired 13 pin cable is $5.95 and has all 13 pin
wired.

As for the cable that go with the Rascal, for the
newer Kenwoods, TS-2000, TS-870 and TS-570 there is a
cable that supports FSK.

For the older Kenwoods, TS-940, 950 and 850.  Yes you
are correct they do not support FSK.  On the 850 you
need a RCA cable going to the RS-232 port from the RCA
on the back of the rig.

Joe K0BX