Re: [RTTY] Re: Rtty and Ritty

To: Rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: Rtty and Ritty
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:57:00 -0700
Ed,

My Turtle Beach scored a 7b too on my fast machine.  It's a Dell 8300 P4 3
GHz, hyperthreading, with 1G of RAM.  (I bought it from the Dell Outlet site
to last a long time.)

The message was:

Writelog failed to find a mute switch on the output mixer.  It will not be
possible to automatically route your mic through your sound board to two
radios on the L/R sound board outputs.

Maybe your theory about the fast PCs being a problem is correct.

Jim N7US