[RTTY] FT-920 FSK CONFIG

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FT-920 FSK CONFIG
From: Guillermo Alcala <galcala@ran.es>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:06:28 +0200
Dear oms
I´working in fsk whith a ft920 and i send a little resumen of my work conditions:
Im using a home made optocoupler interface , see the attached graphic for the schematic.

Ft920 menus and configuration:
U42-HI2125L
U43-SFT 170
U44-RES
To operate in fsk the mode must be : DATA LSB , very important in USB DONT RUN
The AFSK-FSK switch in therar pannel must be in FSK position.
The FSK signal 0-5 v. Is the pin 1 of rear pannel data connector, I usually put a led here to see the data stream.
The CW filter work OK whith this config , you can connect it with the NARROW sitch in the front pannel.

MMTTY configuration:
Demodulator
Mark 2125
Shift 170
BW 60
AFC/ATC/PLL
AFC no
Shift FSK
ATC no
Decode
Default values are OK
TX
PTT COM X
Here you must put the com used... when have trouble whit a usb serial adapter
You can use the EXTFSK program (mmtty web).
Font/Window
Your preferences.
Misc
Sound Loopback Int
TxPort COM_TXD(FSK)

I´m configured the mixwin software to ig somebody need it please mail me.