Re: [RTTY] RTTY comment filtering in a DX cluster

To: "OZ4SK, Stig Kahr" <OZ4SK@dixit.dk>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY comment filtering in a DX cluster
From: Neal Campbell and Sarah Ferrell <k3nc@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 15:05:26 -0400
Stig

Sri I misunderstood between only receiving spots and doing a h/dx.

It will depend on the cluster software you are connecting to. I run a cluster under CLX which will you to do a set/filter command that eliminates everything but RTTY (and many other combos). I know AR-Cluster also has a lot of filtering options. Check with your friendly sysop!

Or you can connect to my node (k3nc.no-ip.com port 41112) and do a 'help set/filters' and it will tell you all you need!)

73 de Neal - k3nc