Fwd: [RTTY] RTTY comment filtering in a DX cluster

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Fwd: [RTTY] RTTY comment filtering in a DX cluster
From: "OZ4SK, Stig Kahr" <OZ4SK@dixit.dk>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:51:05 +0200
Thanks for all who helped me with my RTTY-cluster question.

I found a solution with the EA7URC? DX Cluster: "dx.ea7urc.org:41112"
This cluster is running DXSpider. With the following command I only get spots with "RTTY" in the comment field.
This is nice during RTTY contests.

accept/spot 0 info rtty

This command only works with DXSpider and doesn't work with the AR Cluster by AB5K.

73, Stig, OZ4SK

Start på videresendt besked: