Re: [RTTY] 10 & 15 meter scatter paths

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10 & 15 meter scatter paths
From: Reid Hill <kc5ykx@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
I did not work you on 10, Don, but did work Charles,
KI5XP, from the Texas coast. I was pointed 140 degrees
and he was solid 59. This is a short scatter path from
Corpus Christi, TX EL17 to Lafayette, LA EM40. The SA
and Central America stations where booming in as well.
I always find this short Gulf Coast propagation to be
interesting as I have worked you a number of times on
10 as well sometimes beaming direct. (well direct for
me but you could have been pointed NE and it was
scatter prop. also?)

Reid
KC5YKX