[RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused

To: <RTTY@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused
From: "Tim Pearson" <ku4j@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:22:24 -0500
This is a first for me in RTTY DXing and I'm confused.  The TX9 was quite
loud this
morning on 20m RTTY.  It appeared that he was transmitting Reversed but the
stations
calling him were not reversed (at least the ones I could hear).  Is this
correct?

This made it difficult to spot anyone because I had to keep flipping the REV
button
back and forth from his tx freq to his listening freq.

I'm running an FT-990 in FSK mode (I can run RTTY-LSB and RTTY-USB) and
using MMTTY
to receive.  What's the trick to do this seamlessly?

73 Tim/KU4J