Re: [RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused

To: ws7i@ewarg.org, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:59:44 -0500
At 05:52 PM 10/15/2004 +0000, Jay wrote:
ROTFL and if a certain very old...OLD...DXpeditioner would go to the places
that I need I wouldn't need them. But then again I no longer have HF!!! Heh
heh.  Howdy Tony!

Jay

Jay:
Great to hear from you . Yep guess I need to unpack the old foul wx gear xyl wants me to get rid of the 20 x 40 storage building i have all the gear stored in hi hi.. NO HF what happened ? need me to send you a rig /
where do you want me to go hi hi ?
73 Tony

QBE ZUT DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group