Re: [RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TX9 -Reversed I'm confused
From: "Miro Cadez" <miro.cadez@siol.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:00:34 +0200
Hello ,
 worked TX9 some 30 minutes ago, hi transmited reverse tones, I tried with
normal tones (FSK normal) on my TX and he came  back to me soon.
That's how I didn't worked last ZK3 RTTY expedition, they were transmited in
reverse, and received also in reverse and before
finding out his way of working, conditions dropped.

Checked again a minute ago, to work with TX9 on FSK, you have to listen
'Reverse' and transmit Normal FSK.

73/GL Miro S58T