Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS

To: ep@plicht.de
Subject: Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:33:33 +0000
Not that Ekki's program won't work but there is a much better solution that
won't require you slowing down your program. Its a program called tppatch
that actually fixes the Pascal code that causes the problem.

E:\>tppatch
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HIMEM.SYSTPPatch v1 - written by Andreas Bauer
<andi.tio@hit.handshake.de>
Syntax: tppatch file.exe

If you can't find it drop me a note and I will send it to Don AA5AU or
something so it can be on his website.

73 and Happy New Year

WS7I