Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS

To: "Casper Caduff" <caduff@spin.ch>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:20:06 +0000
As I recall, WF1B is a DOS program. If you are upgrading to XP from an earlier Operating System, this may be the problem - XP does not have the same support for DOS programs that earlier Windows versions had. That is why on my radio computers, I continue to use Win98se - it has excellent support for DOS mode programs.

This has nothing to do with computer speed.

Jerry W4UK