Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] slow program for wf1b de HB9AWS
From: "Michael Bazley" <vk6hd@iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:26:54 +0800

I am not a computer buff!!!
When I recently bought a new computer with the latest windows software I asked the technician how I could still run my DOS RTTY es Logging programmes. I told him that if I could not do this I did not want the new system. His solution was to install my old hard disk with the DOS programmes as a "D: drive..making the CD player an "E" drive and the new hard drive the "C".
How this works I do not know, but it does.
73 Mike VK6HD