Re: [RTTY] Re: Contest Happenings??

To: w1to@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re: Contest Happenings??
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:53:48 -0600
I'm 100% in agreement with this approach.  A TU is all I need but if
there is no TU or other acknowledgement the Q doesn't get in my log.  If
you start CQing as soon as I send my report my thought is my signal faded
into oblivion and you couldn't hear me.

But, please do not acknowledge by sending my report back to me.  Under
marginal conditions that could be very confusing and it might make me
think you are sending your report again, because you think I did not copy
it right the first time.

73 Larry L

W0ETC