Re: [RTTY] A little LoTW gotcha

To: Michael Furfari <k3fh@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A little LoTW gotcha
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:01:27 -0500
All

I also got a renewal notice about a month prior to it's expiration.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL

Michael Furfari wrote:

Strange I did get a warning about a month before scheduled expiration and so was able to renew (using the program and uploading certificate requests for both my calls to website) without problem......maybe you have to be an ARRL member to receive warning? Not sure why you didn't.

----- Original Message ----- From: "WI8W" <wi8w@wi8w.org> To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 10:26 PM Subject: [RTTY] A little LoTW gotcha

Yep I found it out the hard way. I had to do it all from scratch and it took 4 months to get everything back to normal.

have fun if you forget to renew before it expires

73

thom wi8w

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 2/7/2005