[RTTY] Re: [CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Re: [CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:07:19 -0800
No big deal? Is that so? I suggest you talk to the several people who have emailed me following an attempt to replace an expired cert and are thoroughly disgusted with the process.

As for myself, I applied for a new cert and received a reply to the effect "since you already have a cert (the expired one) your request will have to be handled manually). I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Just think if it 'was' a big deal. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT