[RTTY] Rascal

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rascal
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:17:39 -0600
Mike and All, thanks for all the suggestions but to no avail. As an
experiment, I switched com 1 and com 2 ports. Rig control was on COM 1 and
now is working perfectly on Com 2. Rascal was hooked to Two but now is on
ONE. Still same problem.. as soon as I hook the cable from the FT1000D RTTY
jack to the Rascal regardlous of which port the rig goes into transmit mode
regardlous of what mode... ssb, am, cw rtty fm and no difference if computer
is on or off. Plugging the cable into the Rascal keys the rig and stays in
transmit until unplugged. Bald spot is getting bigger... any more ideas???
thanks Cort K4WI

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786