[RTTY] Rascal

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rascal
From: "Courtney Judd K4WI" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:24:14 -0600
Mike and All, thanks for all the suggestions but still not working at all.
As an experiment, I swapped Com ports.. rig was on COM 1 and put it on COM 2
where the Rascal was hooked. Rig now works perfectly on COM 2. Rascal now
hooked to COM 1. But as soon as I hook the cable from the RTTY port on the
back of the FT1000d to the Rascal, the rig goes into transmit and stays
there until unplugged regardlous of what mode... ssb, cw, am, fm, rtty .. is
selected and regardlous of VOX on or off. and regardlouis of wheather or not
the computer is on/off. So I am still stymed!! Any ideas? Thanks Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786

Check out my web site: