Re: [RTTY] Rascal

To: <k4abt@packetradio.com>,"'Courtney Judd K4WI'" <k4wi@earthlink.net>,"'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rascal
From: "Paul Cavanaugh" <paulcavanaugh@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:05:29 -0500
Hi,

    The problem you may be experiencing may be due to XP. The file you may
need is "DLPORTIO.dll" If you go to :

    WWW.N1MM.COM/
you will see a link to a zip file that can help.

When I first converted to a XP computer, I had the same problem. Once I
downloaded this file my system returned to normal. Hope this helps.
Paul W1HY