Re: [RTTY] 6 meter RTTY?

Subject: Re: [RTTY] 6 meter RTTY?
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:14:53 -0600
At 11:41 PM 3/9/2005 -0500, Floyd Sense wrote:
>Don - I just got started on 6 M (NOT RTTY there) and I think you'll find
>that 50.125 is the national calling frequency for SSB.

YES  if you really want to get ran off the band in a hurry get on .125 cw
or rtty. rtty will have to be done between  .080 and .090  as .100 up is
the dx window and us cw boys hang out  .080 to .090
beacons are from 50.010 to 50.080
so if you want to call on rtty i would suggest maybe  .080
i have been on six since  1962 and the band has changed a lot. only heard
and worked maybe a dozen rtty stations on six in all that time. some psk
(ugh) has been showing up around .080 as of late
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group