[RTTY] Field Day

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Field Day
From: "Ian S. Amos" <ve3esh@cogeco.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:57:59 -0400
Hi all

I am one of the co-ordinators of the Oakville Amateur Radio Club's field
day team VE3HB.  We will be operating a digital station as well.  I would
suggest that during daylight hours we try / monitor  / call CQ on 15 m on
the hour at 21.090 and move up and down according to stations on the air
and on 10 m on the 1/2 hour at 28.090 for maybe 5 minutes.  Solar flux is
predicted to be  around 80 so 10 will probably be very poor.  During night
time,  we try / monitor  / call CQ on 40 m on the hour at 7.090 and move up
and down according to stations on the air and on 80 m on the 1/2 hour at 3.590.

If any one has a better plan I am all for it.  If not this is where I will
be if you need a VE3 QSO.

Good luck in field day and have fun

Ian
VE3ESH