Re: [RTTY] Field Day

To: "Ian S. Amos" <ve3esh@cogeco.ca>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:37:57 -0400
Ian and all,
Good plan.  We will also be operating a digital station with the North
Shore Radio Association NS1RA and will use both RTTY and PSK this year.  I
will assume *.070 PSK frequencies (USB) unless someone else has another
suggestion.  We will use Ian's suggestion for times and frequencies for RTTY.
Good luck on the weekend.  T-Storms forecast here but what else is
new?  This IS Field Day.
73 and CU on the bands,
George .. W1ZT
NS1RA at Field Day