Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS

To: "roofus" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>,"Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:22:49 -0000
actaully, by and large, Ive found us rtty folks are better at qsling than
the general population---if a guy sends card and sase, there is really no
excuse not to send the card back. having said that, I think there is no
reason to ask for a card from the same station every contest qso etc.
I believe on lotow gets fired up on WAS a lot of this will resolve itself,
and,
Ive looked at the winners in needed states, and have had very good
sucess(and qsos) by emailing them and making schedules.
john w8wej in wv..