Re: [RTTY] SCC RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SCC RTTY
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:01:43 +0200 (CEST)
 Hi all,

each time, when I am in North America, I have observed this.
Many of them loves nitpicking. We call it "Erbsenzaehlen".
Literal translation of this word might be: "bean counting".
They are counting beans so long, until they have enough
beans to cook a cloudy soup.  :-)

Peace ... have fun and enjoy your live!

73 de Waldemar DK3VN (DK5Z)
PS: That was a joke! ~:)