[RTTY] VE1OP JARTS RTTY

To: maritimecc@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VE1OP JARTS RTTY
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:29:25 -0300
                   JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   80:   61   134    25
   40:  257   600    52
   20:  560  1479    87
   15:  392  1106    68
   10:   25    61    19
-------------------------
Total: 1295  3380   251  Total Score = 848,380

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to find 26 hours for this one between ball games, lightening storms and
Christmas Craft Shows in the area that I made promises for months ago...Gotta
start checking the contest calendar before committing to those money-sucking
things with the YL...

Great condx for the most part...10 even opened for a while Sunday for some easy
mults...STRONG signals from EU on 15 both days...80 was surprisingly void of
activity...Had a great run of JA's on 20 Sat evening...Not often they show up
here at s9+...No VK's heard at all...

I notice a steady improvement in stations shortening their contest
exchanges...Good to see...Some still like to fill their buffers to the max
though...KEEP THEM SHORT!!!...I already know my callsign and ONE 599 is
plenty...

C U in WAE RTTY in a few weeks...Look forward to that one every year...

73, Scott VE1OP