Re: [RTTY] VE1OP JARTS RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VE1OP JARTS RTTY
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:59:47 -0700
At 04:29 PM 10/16/2005, Scott Nichols wrote:
>I notice a steady improvement in stations shortening their contest
>exchanges...Good to see...Some still like to fill their buffers to the max
>though...KEEP THEM SHORT!!!...I already know my callsign and ONE 599 is
>plenty...

yeah, I had one that went pretty close to this:

WK6I WK6I DE XXXXX XXXXX THANKS FER THE CALL YOUR RST 599 599 AGE IS /; WK6I DE
XXXXX XXXXX KKK

After all that, sent his age once - and of course it got creamed!

73 - j

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/