Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:16:50 -0000
In our local club, we have a few of the young guys, in there 40's. From
there, it's 50 and up. This is a club of about 65 members. When someone says
"we need to get the young guys to start doing some of the work around here".
Then we stop and remember, we are the young guys. I'll be 50 in February.
Things aren't looking so great.

73, Mike K9MI