Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:22:43 -0500
On 10/18/05, Barry <w2up@mindspring.com> wrote:

> contest results.  It's keeping in the style of other contest reports
> in QST.  Results are on the web.  All the results can be seen at

I was afraid you were going to say that.  I realize your article does
not fall into that category, but I really need to write a letter to
the QST editor to complain about that.  The least they could do is not
call them "results"!

It may come as a surprise, but I DO not and WILL not have net access
in the room where I often read QST!  :-)

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin