Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The "age" thing, and the 599 issue
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:31:54 -0000

On 18 Oct 2005 Peter Laws wrote:

> On 10/18/05, Barry <w2up@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > The age thing is primarily in our part of the world.  Earlier this
> > summer, I was in Macedonia for the IARU High Speed Telegraphy World
> > Championship, and it amazed me how many young people were there.  Of
>

> Enjoyed the article ... but why no scores or speeds (except in one
> caption)?
>
> --
> Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

Peter,
I was asked to do more of a human interest story than just reporting
contest results.  It's keeping in the style of other contest reports
in QST.  Results are on the web.  All the results can be seen at the
web site mentioned in the article:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedth5.htm
then click on All Results.
73,