Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:39:45 -0400
Yes very sad news worked Larry many times in the RTTY contests and Rag Chews.
He will be missed God Bless to him and his Family.
73s de John W4DJ

From: "Jose Pinto" <yv6btf@cantv.net>
To: "Central Texas DX and Contest Club" <ctdxcc@kkn.net>,<RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:10:45 -0400

Very bad news for me, i have 15 qso with him
god bles him

73's & DX's my friend

JOSE V. PINTO       YV6BTF
P. O. Box 220   Barcelona 6001A
HTTP://YV6BTF.NO-IP.ORG
    VENEZUELA

-----Mensaje original----- De: ctdxcc-bounces@kkn.net [mailto:ctdxcc-bounces@kkn.net]En nombre de Donald S Inbody Enviado el: Viernes, 28 de Octubre de 2005 08:12 a.m. Para: Central Texas DX and Contest Club Asunto: [CTDXCC] Larry W0ETC SK

Larry was a great guy. I have 5 QSOs with him in my log and always looked forward to working him each contest.

73, Don/ADØK
http://ad0k.net
http://inbody.net/weather