[RTTY] Strange contest log entry procedure...JARTS ????

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Strange contest log entry procedure...JARTS ????
From: "Jack West" <w7ld@olypen.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:49:04 -0700
Hi guys,

Say, I tried to turn in my JARTS log in cabrillo format last night and it sure
was a strange
procedure.  I went to the JARTS contest rules where it said "submit entry."  In
the short header it
asked he name of the file?  Normally (and this time) it was W7LD.LOG.  When I
clicked
on Submit...it said it couldn't fine the file.  So I went back and browsed to
"My Documents\
W7LD.log and did a submit.  It then told me my log was number 538 or something
like that.

Question?  It happened real fast...almost too fast to xfer 11 pages of log over
dial up.  Did
the JARTS committee really get my log?  I know is says check the results in a
week or so
but I have a funny feeling I am missing something.  The usual way is send the
Cabrillo log
via email in an attachment but the rules say "no logs emailed please"  Can
someone comment...
am I good or am I lost?

Thank you...
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"