Re: [RTTY] Did OK accept Cabrillo last year?

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,'RTTY' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Did OK accept Cabrillo last year?
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:24:29 -0800 (PST)
I have just opened up Year 2004 OK RTTY Writelog.
  I went to Cabrillo File - no problem, it was opened right away.
  Then I went to File open and opened 2005 OK RTTY - I got the same "Toggle"
thing...
  Why is this?
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net> wrote:
  There is some question as to whether or not a Cabrillo file can be sent to the
OK DX RTTY manager as an official file. The rules do not mention Cabrillo. Did
they accept Cabrillo last year?

I am working on instructions which screenshots to show how to create a Cabrillo
file from WriteLog if you are getting the "Togged QSL &Rcvd record" message. I
hope to have these posted to rttycontesting.com today depending on XYL activity.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU