Re: [RTTY] Value of Icom Rigs with RTTY Decoders

To: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Value of Icom Rigs with RTTY Decoders
From: Torben Kahr <OZ9GA@dixit.dk>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:05:21 +0100
I am going to by an IC 7000 but here in Europa it is not possible now -
mabye in spring.

I am working with the cocoaModem with my IC 700 and I am using an
SignaLink SL-1+
I have the manual of the IC 7000 and i am sure I can use the IC 7000
like the IC 700 with the same
interface and cable....

The point is that as far I can understand the IC 7000 manual, it can be
fixed in split mode on RX and TX
so it is possible to use AFSK without speciel tuning for QRG change....
That is not possible with the IC 700.

OZ9GA   Torben