Re: [RTTY] Fw: RE: NAQP RTTY on NCDXF Beacon]

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: RE: NAQP RTTY on NCDXF Beacon]
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:37:42 -0600
How about we contact all of the radio manufacturers and have them put in an
exception that doesn't allow any HF rig to transmit +/- 750hz of 14.100?

Seriously, I agree with John, get over it.  We have enough rules now.
What's next, we get lawyers to litigate because Eric was performing some
propagation tests and they were interrupted by a contest?  Get real.  If a
person transmits on that frequency, then shame on him, but we've got enough
rules.

THIS IS A HOBBY!!!

Charlie
KI5XP