Re: [RTTY] operator error- pse help

To: <k0bx@qsl.net>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] operator error- pse help
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:44:28 -0500
Joe,

Please contact me off the list ... I have information for you
but your ISP is blocking e-mail from my ISP's mail server.
Unfortunately, I can no longer use any of my alternate e-mail
addresses to "send" e-mail since my carrier prohibits and
blocks direct outbound e-mail.

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.