Re: [RTTY] CW interference!

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, rtty List <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CW interference!
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:57:30 +0000
I had some nutcase trying to chase me off 14070.  He kept sending "PSK
window" in CW.  I thought it was pretty funny that a mode with a 30 Hz
bandwidth needs to protect a "reserved" frequency like the SSTVers do.
There was plenty of room on 17m for RTTY over the weekend, Phil.  3Y0
was there to keep you company...
73,
Barry

--