Re: [RTTY] Answering QSL's

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Answering QSL's
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 05:34:23 -0500
Tom Osborne wrote: "Most of the time I just get aout a card, look at his,
fill it out from his info and send it.  Wonder if that is what most of you
do, or do you go ahead and bring up the log and check to see if you worked
the station or not."

WOW...too bad you're not located in one of the places, that I need to "have
them all"! I use DX4WIN, and I'm sure other programs do the same, which
prints either labels, or direct to the card, from the information contained
in the log. Prior to using automated logging/printing, I always checked the
log, and entered the information, from my log, not the information contained
on their card?
I've even received NIL cards, and attempted to arrange a schedule, rather
than return their card.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW