Re: [RTTY] Answering QSL's

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Answering QSL's
From: Earl <n5zm@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 07:54:59 -0600
Hi Shelby and All,

Shelby Summerville wrote:
>I always checked the log, and entered the information, from my log, not the
>information contained
on their card?

Same here I always did use the info from my log, now I print the Card/Label
from my logging program.

> I've even received NIL cards, and attempted to arrange a schedule, rather
> than return their card.

Did this just last night. I got a card from a VE7 for the WPX test that was
NIL. I emailed him for a schedule and we made it last night.

This bein' retired is shapin' up. I've got more time to do things like this.
The new computer installation is coming along better now, just about ready to
put it in service.

Earl N5ZM..

--
Earl F. Smith - N5ZM