[RTTY] I resolved this about MK-8-IC cable on OPC-599 for IC706

To: <microHAM@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] I resolved this about MK-8-IC cable on OPC-599 for IC706
From: "Stein Roar Brobakken & LA6FJA/KI4KJP" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:06:56 +0100
HMMMMM

There were bugs with old MK 3.0 router software :)

I downloaded 3.1 and RTTY worked UFB!

Will be QRV as DU1/KI4KJP in April, will the bring 706 and Mk and my new HP
laptop.
Just need to check out all is working :) maybe QRV in SP DX RTTY

Now I only need to find out why the Heil headset dont modulate good out on
my 706... do you have  a idea about adding caps in serial with mic element=?
Mail me private mailto:la6fja@gmail.com

73 LA6FJA/KI4KJP