Re: [RTTY] time formats

To: dl6jz@t-online.de
Subject: Re: [RTTY] time formats
From: "pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:11:18 +0000
Hello Wolf and the group,

Writelog was able to handle any time format, and enter it into the right place,
in 4 figures.

I seemed to get every possibility and combination - for example:
5990011134 or 599-001 11:34:45 or 599001 1134UTC and each one was able to be
clicked on to enter the data into the log.

Interesting also to note that I could not hear ANY DL stations on 20m! I saw
many being worked, but only ever heard the slightest of tones from a DF4
station.

I also missed out on a good many of the regular RTTY ops! Where were Walter
DL4RCK, Goetz DJ3IW and others?

Thanks for the contact Wolf, and see you in June!
73 de Phil GU0SUP