Re: [RTTY] time formats

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] time formats
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:39:24 +0000
Hello Phil,

thanks for your advice. After running some years with WriteLog I try to
switch to N1MMLogger. Some great contesters have good results with this
package, like F6IRF and K1TTT. N1MMLogger will have a better routine for
the time format in the next contest also.

So you could not copy any DL-station on 20 m. That is interesting.

And DL4RCK and DJ3IW were working together as DR0C. But I think that
some of the operators gave up when the conds seemed to be broken.

See you in the future on my screen.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ