Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the SO2R horse...

To: "'N6OJ'" <n6oj@sbcglobal.net>,"'Rick Mintz'" <Rmintz@Rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the SO2R horse...
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:00:48 -0400
Restricting band changes is especially stupid for NAQP.  Band changes,
specifically passing multipliers, 2 radio or no, are one of the pillars of
NAQP and what separates the men from the boys IMHO.

There is nothing wrong with Single OP as is and it should remain a
low-power, single TX signal contest, just like it is in the other modes.
You treat SO2R as if it's some Communist plot!  If you want to see about
creating a Single Op Limited category, as I've said time and time again, go
for it.  But don't try and drag the rest of us down to your level.

73, Ty K3MM