Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the ADVANTAGE OF BIG ANTENNAS horse...

To: Tom Moore <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the ADVANTAGE OF BIG ANTENNAS horse...
From: K2ZR <k2zr@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:44:17 -0400
Tom,
Your comments on right on which is precisely why I don't spend much time
in the CQWW, or other big DX contests: I have no chance to win which as
you say is what competition is all about: To compete!
I use these contests to fill in my DXCC holes and that's all.
I spend my limited time operating in contests where wires are a plus not
a negative. If my skill level is decent and I don't fall asleep at least
I have a chance to do well.
Dick
K2ZR