Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the ANTENNA OVERKILL horse...

To: "Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>, "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Not to beat the ANTENNA OVERKILL horse...
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:26:28 -0000
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, it is a hobby, is it not??
I complete with me, and trust me, that is more than enough.
not a perfect world or playing field, never will be, nor was it ever
intended.  dx and contesting is
just a view point from one on the short end of a very slippery stick,
it is a hobby, enjoy
all the best
73 john w8wej