Re: [RTTY] The other guy's TX is reversed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The other guy's TX is reversed
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:02:03 -0500
When you hit the PTT when your transceiver is in FSK mode it, may transmit
either a mark or a space. Then when you close the FSK input, you will shift to
the opposite tone. The manufacturers can't seem to agree whether an "open FSK
input" is mark or space.

73 de Bob - K0RC

P.S. I've got a Flescher TU-170 including manuals for sale. Looks like new. The
WU Model 100 is long gone!

Message: 11