Re: [RTTY] 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest Excel analysis...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <3830@contesting.com>,"Minn Wireless Assn via W0AA" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest Excel analysis...
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:52:55 -0500
Hello Jerry,

It looks like you found a mistake in my spreadsheet. Some of the numbers
imported into Excel came along with "spaces" trailing behind them. This
causes Excel to ignore that field when calculating. In your case, the number
56 was 56 space. When I corrected that, your submitted score and the
spreadsheet agree.

So it looks like I have one "busted entry" that's been detected so far. If
anyone finds others, please let me know via email. I had to do a lot of
manual fixing so there's a change for a few more busted entries.

You can fix this on your copy by selecting the cell G45 and typing 56. I
have made the correction to the spreadsheet and will upload Rev 1 later
today.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN