Re: [RTTY] North Dakota was missing in the ARRL RTTY Round Up

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] North Dakota was missing in the ARRL RTTY Round Up
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:47:48 -0500
"The pile ups of people looking for ND on RTTY would be huge!"

Not necessarily? I thought the same thing, after 2000 RU, regarding NV, and
immediately started plans for operating 2001 RU, from K5RC, in Reno. Those
plans came to fruition, and I don't regret one minute of the time and
effort, from all involved, to "git r dun"! In 2001 RU, there were at least
4-5 other NV station on the air. It seems that every year, although I will
agree that ND is among those, usually "most needed", that there are several
that are either missed, or the last one. For me, this year, it was WV, until
AJ1M called in...2038, 1/7...for my "last one".

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW