Re: [RTTY] My gripe

To: Fabi Bertolotto <ve2fbd@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My gripe
From: "sara" <sara@vu3rsb.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 03:32:10 +0530
Hi
well i feel without spotting on any cluster gaining the points is true contest
game than just using technology and gaining points..i always remember my ssb
contest top position. However finally my setup is ready for contest..hope to
catch u all soon
regards
sara, vu3rsb
member in vu4 / vu7 dxpeditions